GENUINE VS NON-GENUINE
- When buying replacement parts for your Toyota, there is no better option than Toyota Genuine Pars for the following reasons:
- While non-genuine parts may seem attractive due to favorable pricing, they will cost more in the long run due to reduced functionality and substandard quality. The saving when buying non-original parts is insignificant compared to the potential cost of repairs due to damage or failure.
- The lack of precision in the design and manufacturing of non-genuine parts often lead to poor fit and compatibility. With Toyota Genuine Parts, there are no compromises – they are guaranteed to fit and work.
- Although non-genuine parts may seem like an exact replica of Toyota Genuine Parts, they are often made from low-grade materials. This inherent lack of quality makes non-genuine parts less effective and shortens their period of serviceability.
- Fitment of non-genuine parts will Jeopardize the validity of your Toyota's manufacturer's warranty which could have expensive consequences should major components fail and will impact negatively on your vehicle's resale value.
- Unlike non-genuine parts, Toyota Genuine Parts enjoy full backing from Toyota in the form of a 12 month warranty, showing our commitment to quality and our customer's best interests.